Author Topic: Job - Helter Skelter Freighter  (Read 846 times)

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
    • The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast
Job - Helter Skelter Freighter
« on: June 21, 2017, 10:01:53 PM »
Blue here again.  Making ends meet as a contact until I can get myself a team.   Had a guy come in that just got turned latent, he was talking about something real west coast, like northern cali or something.  Was talking about seeing a big freighter that just dropped recently right off the coast.  No word on a crew, but since dead ships are a thing now, its definitely a score to check out!

Specifics for a bounty.

Job Concept: The freighter's from China, and slowly slowly slowly it has finally landed on the western US.  Research suggests that it probably loaded During Crash, and given the shipping companies, there are a variety of electronic and sundry items that can be scavenged for a good wholesaler.   Complication: Most of the freighter was filled with survivors of the meltdown in China, but naturally things went bad.  Freight boxes that were once filled with commercial goods, were partially emptied, and now filled with civilians who have barely managed to hang on to life, while a stampede of casualties roams the ship.  You can't outrun the stampede that well on a ship.  With bad luck, you'll share the same fate as the emigrants.

Code Blue,  owner of "latents for less".  We're still human, and we still need care.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 10:06:26 PM by CodeBlue »
Code Blue - Owner of "Latents for Less".  We're still human.  We still need care.

www.guidesmegaverse.podbean.com
The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast

One Bounty. Two Crypto

Varlaaax

Re: Job - Helter Skelter Freighter
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 03:09:36 PM »
Q: How do you raise the dead?

A: Reply on this LifeLines post.

Varlaaax

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 03:10:37 PM »
Sorry Blue, did you get any Takers for the job? It was posted via Ubiq a while back..

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
    • The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 09:10:09 PM »
well, I didn't get any bounty out of it, so I'm guessing someone either checked it out and stiffed me...which I guess is just how it goes, or maybe someone checked it out and never came back.

I never got any serials off of the ship to have any real guess what it was carrying anyway.
Code Blue - Owner of "Latents for Less".  We're still human.  We still need care.

www.guidesmegaverse.podbean.com
The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast

One Bounty. Two Crypto