Author Topic: Knights For the Betterment of Mankind Home Thread  (Read 15551 times)

Reverend Green

• Bait
    • View Profile
Knights For the Betterment of Mankind Home Thread
« on: June 21, 2017, 11:01:05 PM »
WARNING! This page contains themes of racism, Anyone sensitive to these topic should read at their own risk

Recruiting Now
Knights for the Betterment of Mankind
"The price of Humanity is eternal vigilance"-Chapter Master Plum

Greetings Friend and welcome to this new thread on in The Knights For the Betterment of Mankind(or K.B.M)

First of I would like to lay aside that we(Members of the K.B.M) are as many people accuse an anti-latent group, rather we are a community of like minded indivisuals who wish to promote a human intrests and return to the values of a pre-crash society.

Nobody is saying that the latents deserve to be killed or that they are no longer human(despite what recent studys may suggest) only that as they carry the blight and risk spreading it to normal people and do not have to fear contracting it from casualties, that they should either be expelled from there enclaves into the loss, to stop being a drain on there communities or that they work for said communities to repay their burden.

Thus we are looking for members to help premote our values either through membership and join us as brothers and sisters or a crypt donation to movement.

Thank you for your time and remember the Knights For the Betterment of Mankind arn't just an organisation for ourselves but also for our children.

"Make Earth Great Again"
This quote was made but the user LostinWonderland I stole it for RP reasons

Recruiting Now
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 03:24:22 PM by Reverend Green »

DeusExMachina275

• Taker
  • Information is my game, God of the Machine is the
    • View Profile
Re: Knights For the Betterment of Mankind Home Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 11:15:07 PM »
All though your values and mine don't align perfectly, business is business, and I will happily trade information with your group, note the word Trade
Information is my game, God of the Machine is the name.

Reverend Green

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 11:28:52 PM »
Thats good to hear, In this dark hour mankind must stand united againts this veiny threat. At the moment we have heard some reports that some suppressant "dealers" have been operating out of the west coast if you have any idea where maybe we could pool resources, im sure they have some form of medical equipment that could intrest you we're willing to share whatever we recive from this shutdown

DeusExMachina275

• Taker
  • Information is my game, God of the Machine is the
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 12:32:53 AM »
I will see what I can get ahold of.
Information is my game, God of the Machine is the name.

Reverend Green

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 02:51:57 PM »
Looking for Ideas for a manifesto any ideas will be greatly appreciated

Grifter

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2017, 03:05:37 PM »
Man...I think we should just put all then Latents in some Internment Camps like the Nazi's did to the Jewish. That sounds amazing. -sarcasm-

Priceline

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2017, 03:08:11 PM »
I mean, you're batshit, really. But if the money's good and you actually are willing to pay, I reckon I could put together enough flowery language to get your little cabal some positive attention.

So, how's your finances lookin'?
Professional Hustler - Freelance Negotiator - Fulltime Taker

Trust me, I know a guy!

Reverend Green

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2017, 03:12:59 PM »
I mean, you're batshit, really. But if the money's good and you actually are willing to pay, I reckon I could put together enough flowery language to get your little cabal some positive attention.

So, how's your finances lookin'?

Enough concerned citizens are willing to sacrifice bounty for the betterment of mankind, I'll say 2 bounty for a start

Zeke

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2017, 03:13:28 PM »
    Reverend you got it all wrong. Our real enemy is the DHQS and the Recession. They are the ones going on living their lives as if we don't exist. Hell the only time we're even a topic to those pigs is when were on their hit list, or they need us for some other unsanctioned experiment. Typical religious types. We have a real threat against us and you want to fabricate a problem out of nothing so you're not in danger but get to feel like a hero. How much SOMA does it take for you to sleep at night?

All in good fun  ;)

Reverend Green

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2017, 03:14:44 PM »
Man...I think we should just put all then Latents in some Internment Camps like the Nazi's did to the Jewish. That sounds amazing. -sarcasm-

We are not a racist group like the nazi's we are only pro-human

Reverend Green

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2017, 03:17:24 PM »
    Reverend you got it all wrong. Our real enemy is the DHQS and the Recession. They are the ones going on living their lives as if we don't exist. Hell the only time we're even a topic to those pigs is when were on their hit list, or they need us for some other unsanctioned experiment. Typical religious types. We have a real threat against us and you want to fabricate a problem out of nothing so you're not in danger but get to feel like a hero. How much SOMA does it take for you to sleep at night?

All in good fun  ;)

I agree the DHQS produce too much suppressant, Im not saying there's a latent conspiracy behind them but i'm not ruling it out either

LostinWonderland

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2017, 03:18:37 PM »
Ummm...oh man, I'm not good at this kind of thing.

I guess "Make Earth Great Again"? I don't know. I'm not good with slogans, I mean my team's name is Butterfly for a reason.

Look, Reverend, if you or your men ever find yourself in WA just stay away from Portside. We're already dealing with one crazy anti-latent group we don't need another. I'm sure the Admiral will sell supplies to you if you have the money but just keep your distance.
“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Reverend Green

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2017, 03:20:59 PM »

I guess "Make Earth Great Again"? I don't know. I'm not good with slogans, I mean my team's name is Butterfly for a reason.

Look, Reverend, if you or your men ever find yourself in WA just stay away from Portside. We're already dealing with one crazy anti-latent group we don't need another. I'm sure the Admiral will sell supplies to you if you have the money but just keep your distance.

Im starting to doubt your commitment/skill Im not paying you anything!

Grifter

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2017, 03:29:54 PM »
The Nazi's were pro-human too, as long as you were the type of human they liked.

We as a species faced an extinction level event with the Blight. We are still fighting that too. We don't need to push hate for Latents. We need to pull together as a species and stand fast against the Blight. Race, religion, or level of immunity shouldn't be held over anyone's head, not in times like this. I proudly stand beside anyone who wishes to combat this plague, latent or otherwise.

LostinWonderland

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2017, 03:33:26 PM »

Im starting to doubt your commitment/skill Im not paying you anything!

Sorry, I'm more pacifist than fighter. Besides, Grifter's right we need to stand together against the Blight.
Also, I saw that little post you made for the latent witch hunt. That doesn't really fly with me.
I'm enjoying your character immensely. All in good fun.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 03:36:57 PM by LostinWonderland »
“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland