Author Topic: Job - Dug Too Deep  (Read 3258 times)

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
    • The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast
Job - Dug Too Deep
« on: June 21, 2017, 11:52:14 PM »
Okay, so this labcoat was babbling about an old missile silo around here.  Said that its been sending out 'countdown' signals.   Its moving slow, I dunno if anything's all 'nuclear launch' worthy, or not but if its nothing, then there's a place with salvage and power out there.  It might even be a good home for an enclave.   Heh, I'd call it Moria!  And if its not nothing?  Well, uhm, maybe you can not let the place blow up?

Job Concept:  Delve into a missile silo to investigate a mysterious signal, and salvage what you can.  Complication:  The signal may be lying, but there's a DHQS helicopter on site, grounded and sabotaged.  There was a team sent there to evaluate reactivating a non-nuclear missile launch, but got locked up in a room after a group of Meek followed them in.  The DHQS intent: destroy a heavily populated casualty center (a city).  The Meek's intent:  Take out an enclave that's providing too much stability to the world, like Distributee
Code Blue - Owner of "Latents for Less".  We're still human.  We still need care.

www.guidesmegaverse.podbean.com
The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast

One Bounty. Two Crypto

RiskManagement

• Bait
  • Risk Management For Hire, Ill Manage the risks.
    • View Profile
Re: Job - Dug Too Deep
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 02:28:48 PM »
shit, better hope you can get back out, sounds easy to get trapped in, actual depending on the labcoat, the whole thing might be a trap.
thinking of possible things that could go wrong.
Risk Management For Hire, I'm your safety net.

Reverend Green

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 02:37:45 PM »
I'd be careful if I were you when you head out into the countryside where these things are located, you run into villages being run by psyco's as thier own private fiefdoms and if you don't then you're probably even more fucked!!!

Know anything getting too the silo?

LostinWonderland

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 02:53:46 PM »
If the place still has power I would check to see if it has any automated defenses or electronically locked entrances. Also find out where the power is coming from, it might make it easier getting in and out of the place.
“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 09:09:18 PM »
Yeah, I wouldn't head out there unless I was ready to pay the piper.  #deathgodJOLS
Code Blue - Owner of "Latents for Less".  We're still human.  We still need care.

One Bounty. Two Crypto

Priceline

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2017, 12:34:37 AM »
Yeah, I wouldn't head out there unless I was ready to pay the piper.  #deathgodJOLS

I thought hashtags died with the rest of the world.

Don't try to bring them back.
Professional Hustler - Freelance Negotiator - Fulltime Taker

Trust me, I know a guy!

DeusExMachina275

• Taker
  • Information is my game, God of the Machine is the
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2017, 02:27:59 AM »
If you want any heads up on the area I can drop some info that I know about, for trade of course.
Information is my game, God of the Machine is the name.

Overtime

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 11:21:47 AM »

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 09:40:01 PM »
nice mapwork.  That's got to be a great help to whomever looks into this.  I honestly don't care about the bounty tip on this one, I just really think someone needs to look into it, pronto.

One Bounty. Two Crypto