Author Topic: When you reach a new enclave after weeks without human contact  (Read 2462 times)

villainbach

• Bait
  • Member of Carte Blanche
    • View Profile
    • Autumn by the Wayside

Squeak

• Bait
    • View Profile
Re: When you reach a new enclave after weeks without human contact
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 02:18:00 PM »
Oh man, that dog is living their best life in that picture. Don't you sometimes wish you could live your life like a dog? The privilege to live your entire existence completely "in the moment" , without a care in the world, is an existence that I sometimes envy.

Varlaax

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 11:37:55 PM »
Dogs get to eat MEAT. We live on turnips, potatoes and broccoli.

Yeah being a dog would be great.

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
  • Specializes in logistics and overthinking things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 05:24:41 AM »
depends on the enclave... some times the dogs are the meat. dog eat dog world becomes literal when mans best friends have to ether fend for them selves or starve. now our enclave has a small pack of guard dogs that freely roam the inner ring and they get a fair days pay for a fair days work as anyone else here, but I tell you what the wild hogs outside of the walls scare us more then any of the C's. theres a reason armored knights with lances use to die to the freaking things.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Fisticuffs

• Taker
  • Face so full of fives you can't tell he's latent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 04:00:41 AM »
... but I tell you what the wild hogs outside of the walls scare us more then any of the C's. theres a reason armored knights with lances use to die to the freaking things.

The only difference between Vectors and wild dogs is at least a vector will apologize to you when it's eating your face.
-Creating a significant subtraction one former US citizen at a time.
#Lost4Life #Latent&Proud

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 05:12:58 AM »
The only difference between Vectors and wild dogs is at least a vector will apologize to you when it's eating your face.

that stage only last for the first few hours after the turn, at least what ive seen. I have only had to deal with a handful over the years but the quiet ones are by far the most dangerous. was exploring a warehouse after another team when in for a score and dident come back for a week. well we found them, at least what was left. one of them had a recorder going and needless to say they had no chance... im thinking it was a meek / Shepard ambush but couldn't dig up anything definitive.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Varlaax

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 10:12:10 PM »
What is the ABSOLUTE one thing you do when you reach an enclave after months of NO human contact?

Male / Female company?

Alcohol?

Hot bath with soap?

Sleep more than 3 hours at a time?

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 10:44:40 PM »
What is the ABSOLUTE one thing you do when you reach an enclave after months of NO human contact?

surprisingly enough... strip clean my gear and rack it for use latter, Its not often we make those long trecks anymore so when we get back from one checking in gear for some reason is kind of a peace of mind zen thing for me. knowing that if anything happens down the road my stuffs ready to rumble at a moments notice. after that its a good meal and a soak.