Author Topic: Introduction Thread  (Read 19538 times)

RiskManagement

• Bait
  • Risk Management For Hire, Ill Manage the risks.
    • View Profile
Introduction Thread
« on: June 22, 2017, 11:10:00 AM »
Hey yall, feel like we need a thread for all of us to say hello, and get to know each other.
Ill go first, I'm RiskManagement I was in L.A. when it all happened,(deployed there)  i got out somehow and i'm now near Redding (yeah i know a lot of walking), At the Shasta Dam, We call ourselves "The Collective" but mostly everyone local calls us "those Dam Commies". Doesn't really matter to me what they call us as long as they are paying me. I'm good with Tactics and keeping my clients or fellow takers safe. If you know someone looking for an expert in security operations i'm your man.
Risk Management For Hire, I'm your safety net.

DeusExMachina275

• Taker
  • Information is my game, God of the Machine is the
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 12:53:00 PM »
Well if the collective ever needs any info, they can purchase it from me.
Information is my game, God of the Machine is the name.

LostinWonderland

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 01:47:04 PM »
Well I guess I can throw my two cents in this pot. To all you lovely residents of the Loss, I'm Wonderland and if you need any kind of recreational fun by all means give me a call. Just don't call me while I'm on a job, some of the guys in my crew get on me about that.

I'm currently hold up in Washington at a place called Portside. It's a nice little port town that's a weird combination of society's misfits I guess. I think the most interesting groups are the Wiccans, Communists, and Canadians that somehow get along, barely. If you ever find yourself in the area, don't hesitate to visit. If you're carrying drugs to sell, all the better. Just make sure to stay away from those RenCon douchebags, they're assholes.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 02:12:29 PM by LostinWonderland »
“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

RiskManagement

• Bait
  • Risk Management For Hire, Ill Manage the risks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 02:04:06 PM »
Well if the collective ever needs any info, they can purchase it from me.
shit man, ill keep that in mind. we can always use some info.
Risk Management For Hire, I'm your safety net.

Freebird

• Moth
  • Ethan Cordray, RPG player, tester, sometime writer
    • View Profile
    • Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast, technicaldifficultiespod.com/
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 03:53:29 PM »
Hi there, Freebird posting from the Recession. Still a working man, though. I specialize in firearms, so if you need a problem diagnosed, a find appraised, or an independent eye to make sure you don't get screwed on a trade, send me a message. I also know some active dealers out there in various places, I can put you in touch with folks with good track records.
Ex-Taker. Made it.
General advice: no charge.
Technical firearms advice: reasonable rates.
Freedom isn't free. Drive a hard bargain for it.
https://www.technicaldifficultiespod.com/

Zeke

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 04:49:36 PM »
Zeek here. I specialize in sensitive DHQS information. You may feel like you have to jump through some hoops to get this info but I can promise you I'm good for it.
To contact me do the following:
Ping the following Ubiq IP caec:cec6:c4ef:bb7b:1a78:d055:216d:3a78 and wait for a return call. I'm sorry if the fact that you have to burn an extra charge isn't at the top of my priority list when it come to DHQS information. After I've provided the information make the payment to the account i specify.

P.S. A little warning to and would-be DHQS lap dogs. If you try to find me I'll make sure I have 1 in the chamber with your name on it.

Gafftop

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 07:40:01 PM »
Hey y'all. Gafftop checking in from sunny, sweaty south Texas. Taker, explorer, survivor. If you want to know about life in the Lone Star state just drop me a line.
"If you're gonna do wrong, buddy, do wrong right." - The Devil Makes Three "Do Wrong Right"

Voodoo Chile

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 08:54:55 PM »
Yo what's up to you crazy cats out there in the Lost. The name's Voodoo Chile, head honcho of the finest of premium smuggler and transportation outfits: Experienced. If it needs protection, we got it. If it needs transported, it's already there, baby. And if it needs stolen, no one'll ever know it was us.

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
    • The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2017, 01:27:31 AM »
Code Blue, up at Big Boy in Wyoming.  I got hit with Suppressant, so yeah latent.  Doesn't really help me get a lot of business fixing people up so I figured I'd cater to other latents.  You need patched up in the state, I'll make it worth your time to get here.

Owner of "Latents for Less".   We're still human, we still need care.
Code Blue - Owner of "Latents for Less".  We're still human.  We still need care.

www.guidesmegaverse.podbean.com
The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast

One Bounty. Two Crypto

DeusExMachina275

• Taker
  • Information is my game, God of the Machine is the
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2017, 02:26:45 AM »
Zeek here. I specialize in sensitive DHQS information. You may feel like you have to jump through some hoops to get this info but I can promise you I'm good for it.
Ping the following Ubiq IP caec:cec6:c4ef:bb7b:1a78:d055:216d:3a78 and wait for a return call. I'm sorry if the fact that you have to burn an extra charge isn't at the top of my priority list when it come to DHQS information. After I've provided the information make the payment to the account i specify.

P.S. A little warning to and would-be DHQS lap dogs. If you try to find me I'll make sure I have 1 in the chamber with your name on it.

Ohoooo DHQS dirty secrets are worth a bit to me, trading information is my game so maybe we can work out a deal.
Information is my game, God of the Machine is the name.

Priceline

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2017, 02:33:43 AM »
Priceline here, offering freelance negotiation and general public relations work for fellow Takers in need.

Running this as a side job, so call me up on Ubiq and I'll get with ya ASAP if I'm out on the job.
Professional Hustler - Freelance Negotiator - Fulltime Taker

Trust me, I know a guy!

Voodoo Chile

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2017, 02:44:10 AM »
Priceline here, offering freelance negotiation and general public relations work for fellow Takers in need.

Running this as a side job, so call me up on Ubiq and I'll get with ya ASAP if I'm out on the job.
you just became a fixer option for my game. I love the Taker handle.

UllrGetWhatUllrPayFor

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2017, 04:36:06 AM »
Hey y'all, Ullr here from the Valhalla Bound down in the Olympus enclave outside of Austin, any of y'all find your way down south and y'all need some guns, some info on historical shit (from yours truly), or just wanna shoot some shit for fun hmu here.

Zeke

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2017, 01:10:59 PM »

Ohoooo DHQS dirty secrets are worth a bit to me, trading information is my game so maybe we can work out a deal.

I've got a few takers who thought they could opt out of paying me. I'd be happy to trade a little information for the location of these crooks. I'll set up a job offer on the boards.

Grifter

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2017, 02:46:32 PM »
Grifter here, from Fort Stone on Yellowstone lake.

I was a LEO before the Crash, but my brother Whirligig and me grew up in the wilderness of Yellowstone. When the vec's started rampaging we went somewhere we thought best to get away. No people, plenty of food options...and we knew the land like the back of our hand.

Ran into others who had the same idea. Together we built Fort Stone. Been there ever since. I helped out with keeping the place secure and keeping the peace, while Whirligig put that brain of his to work and made transport on the water easier with those steam engines.

Never the type to just make due, we joined up with some others and formed The League. Now we are well on our way to a comfy retirement out here in the Loss.

You in the area looking for info, safe harbor or need saving, reach out. The League will be there.

Grifter out.

(A hodgepodge of 'nerds' formed a taker group. Grifter is into comics, his favorite being Grifter from WildC.A.T.S and Whirligig was big into steampunk. The others...well we'll see haha)