Author Topic: The blight really weirds me out.  (Read 1953 times)

Squeak

• Bait
    • View Profile
The blight really weirds me out.
« on: July 13, 2017, 06:14:27 AM »
It's just gross. Why does it have to be so gross.

Reverend Green

• Bait
    • View Profile
Re: The blight really weirds me out.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 12:15:32 PM »
Yeah and have you seen latents, a horrible lot

DeusExMachina275

• Taker
  • Information is my game, God of the Machine is the
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 02:08:53 PM »
Latents aren't a the weird thing about the blight, it isn't fueled by anything, seemingly has no purpose and just won't stop.
Information is my game, God of the Machine is the name.

Reverend Green

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 05:39:28 PM »
Point is the only people who wanna see the blight are the damn math, don't worry about it

KgreaterthanD

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 07:02:20 PM »
Actually, I don't think it is that weird.

Between Tongue eating isopods like Cymothoa Exigua and Lung worms, and a millions other horrors, nature just has the blight beat on Ick factor...

The problem with blight is that it represents a clear and ongoing existential threat to our species.

Edit: I realised after posting that I was sort of stating the obvious at the end, and not making my point.

The ick factor is a distraction. This stuff is walking, clacking extinction, don't loose focus on that, because of the trivial stuff like how yuk it is.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 07:30:40 PM by KgreaterthanD »

DiploRaptor

• Bait
  • Head Host of 'The Random Cast'
    • View Profile
    • Diplomacy With a Raptor... Its a Lets Play Channel
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 05:10:27 AM »
Actually, I don't think it is that weird.

Between Tongue eating isopods like Cymothoa Exigua and Lung worms, and a millions other horrors, nature just has the blight beat on Ick factor...

The problem with blight is that it represents a clear and ongoing existential threat to our species.

Edit: I realised after posting that I was sort of stating the obvious at the end, and not making my point.

The ick factor is a distraction. This stuff is walking, clacking extinction, don't loose focus on that, because of the trivial stuff like how yuk it is.

Those ick parasites though give me shivers ew. Listen the threat is bad but we are holding the fort... somewhat.
Anyways no worries the point was muddled not lost  ;D
Heck I heard there is an all latent enclave that makes a swill that uses the blight.
When you get a Bruce Campbell avatar choice you use it.
I really wanted to include a quote instead I just decided to talk about that desire. Mainly cause I couldn't think of a quote that would annoy Chris.