Author Topic: Mr. JOHLS, who, what, when, where, why, and how.  (Read 2468 times)

DeusExMachina275

• Taker
  • Information is my game, God of the Machine is the
    • View Profile
Mr. JOHLS, who, what, when, where, why, and how.
« on: July 19, 2017, 02:21:21 PM »
We need a place for Mr. JOHLS ideas, if there already is one someone please delete this thread.

I got some info on some heavily worth while scores. Like get your family and you gone to a big golden gate and 1 mile driveway worth while.
Wanting to trade for some decent info on the DHQS, score is big enough to where I can be specific.
Information is my game, God of the Machine is the name.

Referee

• Bait
  • UFit User
    • View Profile
Re: Mr. JOHLS, who, what, when, where, why, and how.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 03:24:05 PM »
I agree we could use a thread, but you might want to change the premise a little - I doubt many are going to want to 'sell out' anything, let alone sensitive intel, to someone promising them the golden gates of heaven - a deal like that is more suited to private messages, for one, which wouldn't make for a very long thread. A better way to keep a thread going would've been to just offer up a JOLS target yourself that you can't get to and spur the thread to share their own "oooh, if only I could raid X place I'd be set up for life, but I can't" stories. You could relaunch the thread, or edit your premise to be more along those lines.
Still Lost. Still Achieving. Owner of the Fit Pit.
Semi-retired. Available for urban job consultations or fitness advice.
Inquire at www.enclaveorgchart.ubiq/Achieve/Gettersburg/FitPit

Notable Cheevos:
Achiever
Casualty Clearer
City Stalker
High Scorer
Mercy Street Irregular
Vector Wrangler

DeusExMachina275

• Taker
  • Information is my game, God of the Machine is the
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 06:22:21 PM »
Well we need like a rumor thread that can be used by players, like I heard about this score, but it has this issue, so I am trying to start that up, and this was best way I could think of.
Information is my game, God of the Machine is the name.

Silver

• Taker
  • Jason S
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 04:31:47 AM »
An alternative framing device could be "these are Mr. JOLS I heard someone pulled off" because that premise means the score is no longer available to be compromised by telling tales.
Looking for Takers in the Central Valley? Call BLACKLIGHT for good rates and professional work.
Need a name? Click Here for a running list of Takers!

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
    • The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2017, 12:40:54 AM »
yeah I think the best we can do are concepts of the job, but not going any further, as we can just write it off as being JOLS.    why not just call a post that?   "Too Bad its JOLS"  and then list your ideas?
Code Blue - Owner of "Latents for Less".  We're still human.  We still need care.

www.guidesmegaverse.podbean.com
The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast

One Bounty. Two Crypto

Freebird

• Moth
  • Ethan Cordray, RPG player, tester, sometime writer
    • View Profile
    • Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast, technicaldifficultiespod.com/
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 08:05:03 PM »
Before we cashed out we'd kicked around the idea of hitting up Silver Dollar City down in Branson for a ton of 1800's-style crafting supplies. Never got it past the brainstorming idea though. Since it's a fenced park, we guessed that there must be shit tons of Cs still there or else it would have gone enclave already.
Ex-Taker. Made it.
General advice: no charge.
Technical firearms advice: reasonable rates.
Freedom isn't free. Drive a hard bargain for it.
https://www.technicaldifficultiespod.com/