Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1383 times)

Cassidy_10

• Bait
    • View Profile
« on: August 03, 2017, 10:08:32 AM »
I just got picked up by the Boulder Crew, my god what a bunch of idiots, :(. Eh, could be worse ;D. Cant wait for my first mission with them!  :D
A 10-year-old, mute, Asian girl with a robotic arm
and a teddy bear named Ruffles. I don't like many things but I deal.

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
  • Specializes in logistics and overthinking things.
    • View Profile
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 11:47:31 PM »
just remember, 'friendly fire' isnt always. ye got a problem with your crew perhaps you and they would be better off setting up other arrangements before your out in the field. because once you cross the wall you got to count on everyone to do their part to get you all back soundly.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Gary_McSchmizzle

• Bait
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 03:21:04 AM »
Another new member in our crew?!? Wow we get a new member ever couple weeks.
Local 70 year old diplomatic taker, who is the leader of The Boulder Men Crew

Cassidy_10

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 03:25:30 AM »
just remember, 'friendly fire' isnt always. ye got a problem with your crew perhaps you and they would be better off setting up other arrangements before your out in the field. because once you cross the wall you got to count on everyone to do their part to get you all back soundly.

Why would i friendly fire, they're probably going to get themselves killed before I even get a chance. but yet they have survived this far. well me and my adoptive dad are going to work together to keep this team alive (his idea). but thanks for the advice, i guess.

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
  • Specializes in logistics and overthinking things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 03:34:24 AM »
Why would i friendly fire, they're probably going to get themselves killed before I even get a chance. but yet they have survived this far. well me and my adoptive dad are going to work together to keep this team alive (his idea). but thanks for the advice, i guess.

meant they kill you, figure if a crew is already together and your the 'new guy' and your the one that thinks they are the ones likely to get a long and if you think they are dumb you might not survive.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Referee

• Bait
  • UFit User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 03:34:28 PM »
Kindly use the intro thread like the rest. That's what it's there for.

Discuss: Who the hell takes with a 70 and 10-year old? Are they that desperate, or is this a joke crew by recessive assholes?
Still Lost. Still Achieving. Owner of the Fit Pit.
Semi-retired. Available for urban job consultations or fitness advice.
Inquire at www.enclaveorgchart.ubiq/Achieve/Gettersburg/FitPit

Notable Cheevos:
Achiever
Casualty Clearer
City Stalker
High Scorer
Mercy Street Irregular
Vector Wrangler

Cassidy_10

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2017, 12:57:26 AM »
Kindly use the intro thread like the rest. That's what it's there for.

Discuss: Who the hell takes with a 70 and 10-year old? Are they that desperate, or is this a joke crew by recessive assholes?

The 70 year old is a diplomat, so we can get good pays out of jobs, and I can...do things.