Author Topic: Mission Diary of Cassidy #1: Limos, Vectors, and Cults Galore  (Read 1568 times)

Cassidy_10

• Bait
    • View Profile
So we were tasked to go get a, mayor? president? well leader of a settlement the exports to ours, his limo went missing and we tracked it down.on the way there there was a flash flood, a would-have-been ambush (our scout took care of that), 100 bounties worth of stuff in a wagon that was surprisingly not raider trapped, and some damn acid rain. as we got there a cult's mark was on the ground and the limo was in a canyon. the scout tried to repel down but failed, i jumped in after him using my prosthetic arm to help me, i patched him up and our melee guys were up top, i bashed the window to the limo and the leader was inside, he was unconscious. as our scout when to look in the limo as i pulled him out, 3 vectors decided to pop their heads out, luckily our melees have guns and we had aerial support up the hill (both of us aren't immune as we know it), so the scout got a very damaged leg and i somehow got out unscathed other than the bullet i took in the leg from the would-be ambush,after the strongest guy pulled us up and went to the settlement. The leader was in a comma so we haven't gotten paid...yet. we still got the 100 bounty from the safe wagon.if you want me to go into further detail into this bullshit i will.
A 10-year-old, mute, Asian girl with a robotic arm
and a teddy bear named Ruffles. I don't like many things but I deal.

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
  • Specializes in logistics and overthinking things.
    • View Profile
Re: Mission Diary of Cassidy #1: Limos, Vectors, and Cults Galore
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 03:50:31 PM »
good to hear that someones made another successful run, especially without taking any major losses. as for posting more of your contract reports please do so, it lets us who track information keep a better picture of whats going on out there (big picture wise) and it lets us know whos still in the fight after-all. It concerns me that a towns leader went missing and only one taker team was sent out for recovery though, must not be a high priority for them. would you mind if I asked what the contract paid out?
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Cassidy_10

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 08:17:24 PM »
Well we actually had a chance to run into some other takers because it is the leader that was paying us so they wanted it as soon as possible, but luckily we could track him down first because of our scavenger scout. Oh and luckily the would-be raider ambush were all just us fighting 8-14 year olds so they were inexperienced and yet still got shot in the leg from that, dammit. And we still haven't gotten paid because he is still in that comma

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 08:30:13 PM »
wait, the raider ambush was a bunch of kids? please tell me your scout that 'took care of that' dident do anything rash. I have heard stories about taker groups having to change identities and abandon their crew name because of the rep that followed them for being kid killers, dosent matter that the kids had automatic weapons and had been robbing people in the area for weeks...
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
    • The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 09:47:18 PM »
Good to see another Ubiq diary, keep it up!  There's bounty in it for you :D
Code Blue - Owner of "Latents for Less".  We're still human.  We still need care.

www.guidesmegaverse.podbean.com
The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast

One Bounty. Two Crypto

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 10:04:31 PM »
I think it might be wise to suggest a sub folder for character diary / After Action Reports. I love reading them and have thought about posting my own but dont want to clutter the forums with them set up as is.

Cassidy_10

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 10:27:13 PM »
Well, me and the scout took them out, and I don't mind killing children and if people hate me for it oh well, im a kid too.

I got the idea from you, blue. and i thing we should keep the diaries here. People can reply freely here and they might have it so you cant reply if they made it separate.

Gary_McSchmizzle

• Bait
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 10:39:24 PM »
That was a pretty fun adventure, but I was on my Ubiq most of the time. Next adventure i'll make sure to be more involved. I'm getting a few upgrades soon, you'll see when we all meet up for our next mission ;)
Local 70 year old diplomatic taker, who is the leader of The Boulder Men Crew

Cassidy_10

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2017, 10:40:37 PM »
you were so distracted on your ubiq that you got caught in the acid rain. dumnass