Author Topic: Locked and loaded  (Read 191 times)

Gary_McSchmizzle

• Bait
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Locked and loaded
« on: August 20, 2017, 08:14:51 AM »
I just spent about 20 bounty on shooting lessons, armor and a brand new rifle with a whole bunch of upgrades. I may be able to talk my way out of issues with people, but those damned infected will get the bullet (but not latents, you guys are cool). I can't wait to show off my stuff next mission.

Picture of Gary with full armor and a fully upgraded rifle
Local 70 year old diplomatic taker, who is the leader of The Boulder Men Crew

Grifter

• Bait
    • View Profile
Re: Locked and loaded
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 12:46:34 PM »
Nice! Out there you gotta be equally good at talkin as you do shootin. Just dropped some bounty on a Modular Kevlar vest, probably one of the better choices ive made. Stay safe out there!

Dadalos

• Moth
  • Specializes in logistics and overthinking things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 03:37:30 PM »
that 20 bounty is a heavy investment. shootings important to know how to do well, just dont forget that your skills stick with you but the equipment might change. had a buddy oh about 4 months ago saved up and kitted out a drone, 3rd or 4th flight out it was hacked by someone, probably a DHQS tech guru as were so close to the boarder, and all he had left was the control module and the training he had.

but learning new skills is always good, I recently picked up horse riding, wonderful beasts horses but for years I was intimidated from even getting close to them because they were so big and not under my direct control.

anyway keep sharp out there and good luck.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Freebird

• Taker
  • Ethan Cordray, RPG player, tester, sometime writer
    • View Profile
    • Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast, technicaldifficultiespod.com/
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 06:42:16 PM »
I just spent about 20 bounty on shooting lessons, armor and a brand new rifle with a whole bunch of upgrades. I may be able to talk my way out of issues with people, but those damned infected will get the bullet (but not latents, you guys are cool). I can't wait to show off my stuff next mission.

Picture of Gary with full armor and a fully upgraded rifle

HK416 is a good model. Always respect the tool. Don't neglect maintenance. Remember that your "brand new" rifle still probably had at least three years of service on it before it got into your hands. Don't just practice shooting, practice field stripping, clearing jams, cleaning, and reloading magazines. Hit me up if you need any technical consultation.
Ex-Taker. Made it.
General advice: no charge.
Technical firearms advice: reasonable rates.
Freedom isn't free. Drive a hard bargain for it.
https://www.technicaldifficultiespod.com/