Author Topic: ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一  (Read 2550 times)

blush

• Bait
    • View Profile
▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
« on: December 11, 2017, 09:30:53 PM »
Tahmh pmh ij piqwhmq bo yju'mh ijt fjjdbin.

Varlaax

Re: ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 10:32:38 PM »
DHQS / Department of Kindness bot.

Or an empty hitting those keys on a Ubiq device. Can we track that?

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
  • Specializes in logistics and overthinking things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 10:51:16 PM »
only problem with it being C's spam is hat it was punctuated. those things usually just go on and then send... more like something sent in code over unsecured msg boards. I took a crack running it through common decrypt but got nothing obvious.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Varlaax

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 09:43:12 PM »
Maybe a Weak AI. You know the ones that used to drive cars about BC.

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 10:53:41 PM »
Maybe a Weak AI. You know the ones that used to drive cars about BC.

think someones got one up and running like a large dronky / micro dhqs supply train? hadent considered that but why would it be posting to Ubiq?
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Fisticuffs

• Taker
  • Face so full of fives you can't tell he's latent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 12:28:01 AM »
kKkkKkkK kKKKkKkk kkKkkKKK kKKkkKK kkKkkkkk kKKkkkkK kkKkkkkk kKkkkKkk kKkkKkkk kKkKkkkK kKkKkkKK kkKkkkkk kKkkkkKk kKKkKKKK kKKKkKkk kkKkKKKk kkKkkkkk kKkKkKKK kKKkkKkK kkKkkkkk kKKkkkkK kKKKkkKk kKKkkKkK kkKkkkkk kKKkkkkK kKKKkkKk kKKkkKkK kkKkkkkk kKKkkkkK kKKkKKkk kKKkKKkk kkKkkkkk kKKkkKkk kKKkkKkK kKKkkkkK kKKkkKkk kkKkKKKk kkKkkkkk 
-Creating a significant subtraction one former US citizen at a time.
#Lost4Life #Latent&Proud

Varlaax

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2017, 09:31:43 PM »
Abberant

Fisticuffs

• Taker
  • Face so full of fives you can't tell he's latent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 03:01:38 AM »
with a keyboard and an understanding of binary. If that’s so, we’re all proper F*****
-Creating a significant subtraction one former US citizen at a time.
#Lost4Life #Latent&Proud

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
    • The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2018, 01:01:15 AM »
I found a cryptogram solver on the forums, it says 'There are no answers if you're not looking"  now if only I had a solver to explain that to me.
Code Blue - Owner of "Latents for Less".  We're still human.  We still need care.

www.guidesmegaverse.podbean.com
The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast

One Bounty. Two Crypto

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2018, 03:37:59 AM »
'There are no answers if you're not looking"  now if only I had a solver to explain that to me.

obviously someones (or something) is under the impression that unless you are looking for something it wont or cant be found. probably along the lines of ' you go looking for trouble your bound to find it.' or 'ignorance is bliss'. while there are seeds of truth here, i dont wholly agree with ether. for instance the blight and the fall. no one (as far as Im aware of at least) was 'looking for the end of the world' and yet it found us. and while knowing ahead of time it was coming might have stressed us and caused a different kind of crash... we would have fared better then we are.