Author Topic: Former or Current US Soldiers + Civilians - The Whisper  (Read 3203 times)

Varlaaax

Re: Former or Current US Soldiers + Civilians - The Whisper
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2018, 10:02:09 PM »
Oh, I thought they wanted to retire as farmers. Tragic.

MauveHand

• Moth
  • US Taker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2018, 01:05:21 AM »
Tragic.

Reality. If I had a bounty for every Taker that took up that farm life, I would be a walking Mr. Jols for every Taker out there.

RiskManagement

• Bait
  • Risk Management For Hire, Ill Manage the risks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2018, 08:34:56 AM »
But 'The Whisper'. How did it affect you in the US and how did you respond?

I was doing my job, Sitting on a Dam, whole bunch of refugees were with us i mean at least 1000s. lots of them were waiting for the helios to come grab us. I still don't know how to feel about it conflicted about the whole thing. it was exactly what i expected from hunter a ghoul like him would backstab us. but me and my unit kept our shit together and forted up and now were an enclave. me and some of my squadmates are still out there taking.
Risk Management For Hire, I'm your safety net.

Varlaax 2.00

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2018, 11:13:41 AM »
I know the world is still US centric even post Crash but did anyone hear about the Middle East during the Crash?

LordSkys

• Moth
  • Caretaker of Skys Gear Solutions
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2018, 10:31:51 PM »
I know the world is still US centric even post Crash but did anyone hear about the Middle East during the Crash?

From what I hear, most the Middle East survived thanks to large number of weapons due to the war on terror, and because you were already killing anyone that tried attacking you before they were screaming apologies instead of war cries.

Thanks War on Terror.

Although I did hear of a little about hordes of C's moving back to the Middle East post Crash, since refugees may have their best memories from either before the War on Terror, or their childhood memories in the area.

Lots of surrounding region have high C migration to the area still to this day apparently.

Edit: to clarify: I believe the scientific reasoning that C's move to places with either the strongest or most prolific memories, part the reason why so many C's migrate toward what used to be tourist attractions and holiday spots.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 10:35:03 PM by LordSkys »
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall" - Confucius

"I got you, bro" - The Blight

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caretaker of Skys Gear Solutions. Custom weapons, tech, and gear at fair wholesale prices.

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
  • Specializes in logistics and overthinking things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2018, 03:10:59 AM »
Edit: to clarify: I believe the scientific reasoning that C's move to places with either the strongest or most prolific memories, part the reason why so many C's migrate toward what used to be tourist attractions and holiday spots.

I have seen this brought up on several boards over the last few years and even had a group that thought that the C's could be 'trained' like some kind of domesticated beast of burden... Ive not gotten any feedback from them in some time if you catch my drift. the C's flow like most things. from high concentrations to low following the path of least resistance unless something grabs their attentions and diverts them. thats why 'weathermen' can make fairly informed predictions on the larger heard movements nowadays. in our own region theres the Ozarks Our story takes place in Arkansas and for the most part if we patrol the lowlands from time to time the area remains relatively clear.

as always keep you gear checked, your debts paid and an exit plan ready to go.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."