Author Topic: Video: Suppressin-K and the Turn  (Read 1205 times)

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
    • The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast
Video: Suppressin-K and the Turn
« on: January 18, 2018, 01:04:15 AM »
A video shows up with CodeBlue front and center, that goes on for about four minutes about Suppressin-K, including how to apply it, how long it takes, and when its too late to use it.

Not to sound too needy, but if this saves a life, I've got a bountybox set up here for donations.
Code Blue - Owner of "Latents for Less".  We're still human.  We still need care.

www.guidesmegaverse.podbean.com
The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast

One Bounty. Two Crypto

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
  • Specializes in logistics and overthinking things.
    • View Profile
Re: Video: Suppressin-K and the Turn
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 03:32:06 AM »
+2 Crypto bounty blue.

i know you posed these 'how tos' to be help guides but occasionally even the simple things need the full going over so even if its not a bit of info i diffident already know its a resource im able to direct people to. In our enclave were already preparing for the next generation to grow up in this world and things like this will help in our 'schools' as its already been agreeing that first-aid will be one of the skills that gets constant refresher courses for life.

if you have any interest in perhaps becoming a part time teacher I know an enclave or tow who would be interested in getting in contact.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 01:40:01 AM »
A teacher?

I  I think I could do that.  Where are you located?  I don't think being a Taker is for me.
Code Blue - Owner of "Latents for Less".  We're still human.  We still need care.

One Bounty. Two Crypto

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 03:03:55 AM »
Arkansas , Ill geo ping the cords to you, were not listing our exact locations on Lifelines for obvious reasons. I think you'll fit right in, ive followed your story for a while now and fact checked a few of them through contacts i have in the various areas you've trekked. and yea, wed be more then happy to have another person on medical staff, especially Latent actually, and if your interested in producing the self help courses i cant think of a better place to do it. my memory's failing me and i dont have the charge rations to recheck, what did you say your medical knowledge was, formal/practical?
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 11:01:31 AM »
It is pre-hospital certification. I was an EMT back then, 3 years on the job.  I wouldn't want to be a surgeon out here, there's not a clean room left out here.

As for Arkansas...and I have to be up in Minnesota, maybe when the winter ends I'll see where I can trek, but I can't risk it till the weather warms up.

Thanks, I mean it.

One Bounty. Two Crypto

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 03:21:49 PM »
we will keep a light on for ya when your able to move. the crypto should help till things warm up a bit, call it a personal investment in a future asset.  8) . let me know if there's anything in particular you might need. with a few months heads-up we can probably wrangle anything within reason. still trying to source a few things for the school proper so a few additions wouldn't cost us anymore.

PS : EMT / Paramedic training is probably the better training for 'in the field' education. paired with your years out there with practical application has probably honed the more important aspects of that training. as good as my medical skills are it wouldn't hurt any of our citizens to have a refresher course our own-selves.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 04:16:40 PM by Dadalos »

Dr. Opprobrious Rex

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 02:59:27 AM »
Totally untrue, you know how many mobile RV/trailer clinics for low income outreach and disaster relief have air-locked surgery rooms? Try all of them, pre crash just about every medical college had at least one and now they are scattered about anywhere they were using as a staging area for the crash refugees, (sure most of those places still crawl but with some taker help they aren't hard to get). I have two in my caravan that let me run dual surgeries, I prep one while transitioning to recovery in the other, long days but I can complete multiple minor surgeries in an hour. My biggest problem is steady upkeep of medical supplies, anesthesia, diesel, tanked oxy, and anti-biotics.  Fuck Stop-Loss, they ain't the only game in town anymore and I don't turn over discovered immunes to DHQS.

https://youtu.be/h43-szGC1js

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2018, 11:32:19 AM »
so are you just going to post on everything I have now?  Why, to establish yourself as the premier medical care in the Loss?  Sterility in the Loss is a rarer find than death god JOLS., and you're a joke if your plan is to try to advertise on top of me,

One Bounty. Two Crypto

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2018, 08:17:00 PM »
Totally untrue, you know how many mobile RV/trailer clinics for low income outreach and disaster relief have air-locked surgery rooms? Try all of them, pre crash just about every medical college had at least one and now they are scattered about anywhere they were using as a staging area for the crash refugees, (sure most of those places still crawl but with some taker help they aren't hard to get).

any place like that that our crews have come across have been stripped clean of both meds and C's. it might have something to do with our location, i dont know where your operating from but our area wasnt fully loaded before the fall and after things dident change a whole lot, for better or worse as it turns out.