Author Topic: Living libido loss  (Read 629 times)

KgreaterthanD

• Bait
    • View Profile
Living libido loss
« on: July 18, 2018, 10:52:30 AM »
Soooo...weird question...

But, anyone else, just lost there libido completely since the crash?

I am not compaining, I don't have the space in my life for that shit, but at the risk of openning up the old can of patriarchal bullshit, I used to have a lretty strong sex drive...and it is just gone.

MauveHand

• Moth
  • US Taker
    • View Profile
Re: Living libido loss
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 03:39:02 PM »
It's natural.

After seeing my husband die, killing his risen corpse with my own hand, and then cutting off his head and setting the corpse on fire... yeah, kinda reluctant to sleep with anyone.  It's hard to cuddle when your first thought is "Am I going to have to stab this guy in the face?"

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
  • Specializes in logistics and overthinking things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 10:39:54 PM »
But, anyone else, just lost there libido completely since the crash?

a couple of people i know have the opposite reaction to the crash. figure that with the massive wave of death they wanted to 'DO' their part in recovering. me personally ive not noticed much of a change. after the first year things just kinda settled into step one survive step two see step one. year two onward kinda just blurred together, occasionally finding someone who sparked something in each other, other times it was 'welp this is it.' situation and yet I've managed to survive this long. its not an uncommon question to ask though. wonder what others have to say.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
    • The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 08:54:35 PM »
lets hope so.  I hate hearing the rumor that 'birthing farms' are set up somewhere.  I'd rather we all just went abstinent.
Code Blue - Owner of "Latents for Less".  We're still human.  We still need care.

www.guidesmegaverse.podbean.com
The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast

One Bounty. Two Crypto

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 09:24:18 PM »
lets hope so.  I hate hearing the rumor that 'birthing farms' are set up somewhere.  I'd rather we all just went abstinent.

Blue, for us (humanity) to have a future there have to be kids. that being said  the idea of 'birthing farms' are a horror story waiting to happen, as they will inevitably collapse because they wont have the support structure needed to provide for them. and when they collapse its twice as bad as a normal failure not only for the normal loss and the new Vectors and C's, but they also rob us of healthy future children that would have grown up and one day taken back the 'loss' as we know it.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2018, 12:46:17 AM »
I thought that was going to go creepy for the first few sentences.
Code Blue - Owner of "Latents for Less".  We're still human.  We still need care.

One Bounty. Two Crypto

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 04:00:05 PM »
I thought that was going to go creepy for the first few sentences.

I can see how you might have thought that.  :D . While I do agree that for us to survive this and to one day get things back to some semblance of what we had, there needs to be more children being born and properly cared for and educated in how to survive this world that they are to inherit. I caution some of the more 'fanatical' members of the BlackMath belief that unchecked and to put it nicely 'unsustainable' situations hurt us far more then help.

but back to the posted topic on hand Ive not seen much change one way or the other (as mentioned in my last post) but ive seen both extremes during the last several years of travel, from people who have sworn to an almost religious celibacy, to full on orgies that would put Caligula to shame. having said that I wouldn't be surprised if the vast majority of people fall in the middle and after so many years have (at least those who have settled into a 'normal' enclave life) maintained/regained what they would consider a normal lifestyle.

taxey

• Bait
  • Ethan Cordray, RPG player, tester, sometime writer
    • View Profile
    • Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast, technicaldifficultiespod.com/
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2018, 04:02:30 AM »
Attached mp3 file of "Get Money" by The Notorious B.I.G.
10k taker repping freelance
keepin it 100
out 2 tax eryday
https://www.technicaldifficultiespod.com/

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2018, 09:33:31 AM »
Attached mp3 that claims it is 'living libido loca', but is 'living la vida loca' as a weak pun

One Bounty. Two Crypto