Author Topic: Most shamed thing yourewilling to admit  (Read 1367 times)

MauveHand

• Moth
  • US Taker
    • View Profile
Re: Most shamed thing yourewilling to admit
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 03:43:10 PM »
I've had to put people down.  It's never easy, though the first was harder than the most recent.

We've all seen people go crazy, hit a "Fight or flight" and then the next thing you know a kid's trying to shoot your Latent and you have to go Old Yeller on him; it's part of the job, but no sane person really likes doing it.  You just know it'll happen, and then there's blood on your hands because Fate handed you the short straw.

This is why vodka exists.

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
  • Specializes in logistics and overthinking things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2018, 10:52:19 PM »
This is why vodka exists.

Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, and which incorporates itself with the grapes to be changed into WINE; a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy!

funny you mention Old Yeller. found a young dog probably 2 years old scavenging around our camp, followed us for weeks when we were doing our hunting / patrol loop. anyway long story short we kinda began to think of him as a mascot of sorts...well needless to say the next part follows closer to literature then Id like to extrapolate on. i know its not as bad as whats been posted so far or whats to come but its hit me in a tender part even after everything else, aslo this is about 'that your 'willing' to admit'. so ill leave it at that for now.

PS: moral of the story, The blight is a ***** but there's a ton of other things out there that will put you down just as fast.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 10:54:30 PM by Dadalos »
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

taxey

• Bait
  • Ethan Cordray, RPG player, tester, sometime writer
    • View Profile
    • Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast, technicaldifficultiespod.com/
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2018, 03:58:08 AM »
aint no shame in the game bitches
attached mp3 file of"Lie, Cheat, Steal" by Run the Jewels
10k taker repping freelance
keepin it 100
out 2 tax eryday