Author Topic: Logistics of Reclamation  (Read 577 times)

LordSkys

• Moth
  • Caretaker of Skys Gear Solutions
    • View Profile
Logistics of Reclamation
« on: January 02, 2019, 03:29:38 PM »
I know I may get booed off the boards for this, but how would we actually go about "ending" the blight?

Even if we found a cure that became an aerosol diffused into the atmosphere that turned every living latent and non-latent into immunes, that would not get rid of the shit.

There is enough blight in the world to fill a trash heap roughly the size of NYC in area and a mile deep.

When you burn the shit there is a chance it doesn't burn, just the body around it.

It dissolves in bleach, until suddenly it absorbs and metabolizes the shit. (Don't be going at me about impossible and abberants, the blight itself is impossible.)

Any Taker worth their salt on boat convoys out west has seen Floaties. The blight adapts and evolves to float if needed.

Not to mention that the actual blight is goddamn everywhere and can crawl and grow into areas neither man not machine can get to.

How do we reclaim that which cannot be reclaimed?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall" - Confucius

"I got you, bro" - The Blight

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caretaker of Skys Gear Solutions. Custom weapons, tech, and gear at fair wholesale prices.

Varlaax 2.00

Re: Logistics of Reclamation
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 03:34:13 PM »
Global.

Nuclear.

War.

LordSkys

• Moth
  • Caretaker of Skys Gear Solutions
    • View Profile
Re: Logistics of Reclamation
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 05:28:36 AM »
Global.

Nuclear.

War.

(Slight sarcasm) HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA (/sarcasm)

Thanks Var, see you on C Jokes.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall" - Confucius

"I got you, bro" - The Blight

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caretaker of Skys Gear Solutions. Custom weapons, tech, and gear at fair wholesale prices.