Author Topic: The Taker Sports Extreme Pay Per View Extravaganza $$$ = Scammers?  (Read 406 times)

The Passerby

• Taker
  • We all walk past, I can only hope I notice.
    • View Profile
Right, is anyone else being bothered these a-holes? Been getting some weird DMs off the forums and a couple of shady looking hillbilly moonshine smelling chucklefucks approaching me for names of Takers on their hard luck looking for some "easy work". They're all about this bum fight with the Cs thing, but not like an Arena streaming sort of thing. Like can you believe they're trying to have a Capture the Flag shit with a C tied to a post? Simulating a closure job that needs a C on delivery?

Like WTF? I really hope no one is considering working with these idiots. Apparently they've already got a couple video ups somewhere and it's a "steady revenue stream" and they want some competitors and investors and something about IPO. Like who the hell has an IPO in the Loss? I am pretty sure they're not Randians, because they don't have that crazy. They're crazy seems to be straight up from my dad's old VHS tapes about skateboarding.

Anyone got a link? Because I am morbidly curious as to what these chucklefucks are about.
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. -Mark Twain

LordSkys

• Moth
  • Caretaker of Skys Gear Solutions
    • View Profile
Re: The Taker Sports Extreme Pay Per View Extravaganza $$$ = Scammers?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 10:15:05 PM »
Heard about them, I know a certain person that finds them work.

Look for Road-Broad, he runs that shit. He finds valets to get bait across the line so Hicks can get their sports watching adrenaline on post apocalypse style.

Note that, while not shown on video, they brutalize the fuck out of anyone who "wins" (last guy not bit). In between the five links I have, at least three Casualties seen in later videos are "winners" from the earlier ones, and I have suspicions about some of the others, but I'm not paying an erosion artists fee to find out.

My guess is the civs rounds out the ranks of the earlier festivities, and the ones later in the night seem more like the real deal. Considering the competency differences.

They really aren't the kind of shit you wanna see.

five links to various videos.
 Note: in play they are each a level 2 detachment check unless you binge them, then it's just one.

If anyone asks, yes Road-Broad is on my bad side; and I will pay for proof of death if agreed upon before hand.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 10:17:03 PM by LordSkys »
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall" - Confucius

"I got you, bro" - The Blight

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caretaker of Skys Gear Solutions. Custom weapons, tech, and gear at fair wholesale prices.

Varlaax 2.00

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 12:03:16 AM »
Hello, The Passerby.

I saw the title to your Ubiq thread and was thinking 'Randian Arsehole Scummer'.

But you seem legit. I guess.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 12:11:46 AM by Varlaax 2.00 »

Varlaax 2.00

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 12:06:59 AM »
What is a 'hillbilly moonshine smelling chucklefucks'?

Does that mean Randian in American English?

LordSkys

• Moth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 12:22:16 AM »

In my experience, it's just as likely to mean Holy Communion Practicianer. It depends on what they wear usually.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall" - Confucius

Caretaker of Skys Gear Solutions. Custom weapons, tech, and gear at fair wholesale prices.

The Passerby

• Taker
  • We all walk past, I can only hope I notice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 03:25:35 AM »

On the job, waiting for a drone pickup, but a hillbilly moonshine smelling chucklefuck is someone who smells of paint thinner and brake fluid mixed with grain alcohol and grease. Though I admit, I liked their coat. Was a nice coat.
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. -Mark Twain

LordSkys

• Moth
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2019, 03:35:03 AM »

On the job, waiting for a drone pickup, but a hillbilly moonshine smelling chucklefuck is someone who smells of paint thinner and brake fluid mixed with grain alcohol and grease. Though I admit, I liked their coat. Was a nice coat.

So any good molotov cocktail minus the flames?

(Wait this isn't the C jokes thread.... got beat Var to it!)