Author Topic: Taker: What Style Suits You?  (Read 561 times)

VB3

• Taker
    • View Profile
Taker: What Style Suits You?
« on: May 24, 2019, 09:20:33 PM »
Takers, He, She, Them.

We've had Weapons, C Jokes, Blogs, Abberant tales and more.

Now it's Fashionista  Loss Style.

What outfits including footwear (includes Flip-Flops) do you wear/or seen in your Loss Locality?

No jokes about Immunes buying from the second hand store please.

Pink Camo anyone?

Three piece pin-stripe suit?

Grime Cloth Barefoot?

Shower Curtain Shaven?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 09:23:47 PM by VB3 »
Immune Be "Free".

Escaped the Loss Me.

Sell my Cache for Cash.

Tell no lies, accept no blame.

Croseus finally became my Fame.

BM@UBQ

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
  • Specializes in logistics and overthinking things.
    • View Profile
Re: Taker: What Style Suits You?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 09:30:28 PM »
I have always thought myself to be a practical person, so the tougher more long lasting items hold special interest, as-well as things that are water-'proof' are in high demand in our area. aside from that a good pair of boots go a long way. as I understand it footwear starting to come down to a dire situation, think there could be money in it for someone looking to open up a line of production.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

LordSkys

• Moth
  • Caretaker of Skys Gear Solutions
    • View Profile
Re: Taker: What Style Suits You?
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 06:20:29 PM »
Round here? Denim goes a long way. Not that pre-Crash outlet crap, but strong industrial stuff. Canvas is more likely to tear a stitching than rip, so we use a lot of that too.

Shoes? Tires and leather can be cut, stitched, and heated into a fine pair of boots.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall" - Confucius

"I got you, bro" - The Blight

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caretaker of Skys Gear Solutions. Custom weapons, tech, and gear at fair wholesale prices.