Author Topic: Cthulhutech RM hack?  (Read 32 times)

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
    • The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast
Cthulhutech RM hack?
« on: March 07, 2020, 01:03:36 AM »
I've been on a giant robot kick. I could see something Cthulhutech style done with the Profit engine, (not that I've done any Cthulhutech).  You've got hit locations, add-ons for mecha, power consumption and ammo, and mind-rending insanity.

As with most other hacks, the idea breaks down a bit when it comes down to bounty.  Hmmm, anyone think this is feasible?  I still think a western Red Dead Markets would work too :D
Code Blue - Owner of "Latents for Less".  We're still human.  We still need care.

www.guidesmegaverse.podbean.com
The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast

One Bounty. Two Crypto

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
  • Specializes in logistics and overthinking things.
    • View Profile
Re: Cthulhutech RM hack?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 11:01:55 PM »
I think both would work fine, though I think stepping forward tech wise will be easier then stepping back. On bounty I dont think would be to problematic depending on the setting, it still represents a form of currency and could be rotated out for other names as needed.. if your running a kind of future tech the bounty might even be like a RF-id chip or something along those lines that services the same function.

As for western there is a bit of a downgrade in tech (drones / ect ) but any group that wants to run it would find a way of reconciling those incongruities. in a western I think youd have more trouble out of the lack of communication. without the always there internet it would make a lot more foot travel and the jobs would always be a lot more localized.

Im interested to see if anyone has already made the attempt at these and would be willing to share their experience.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."