Author Topic: Hello from Big Boy, WY  (Read 5473 times)

LostinWonderland

• Bait
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Big Boy, WY
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2017, 03:23:25 AM »
And there we go. the thin veneer of civility disappearers when the latent sees someone who isn't brainwashed into giving them sympathy. Although I guess It's not like I would expect help from a latent anyway. They never do anything but take bounty from the good working americans
You just wait, Preacher Man. When you got the hard choice of a shot or The Shot, you might be weighing your beliefs on one hand and that last bullet in the other. I'll go a step further, you latent-haters come a step within spittin distance of my man Machine Gun, we'll send em back to you giftwrapped and in installments. Hell is right now, right here, so you better get cozy with the friends you can take.
Code Blue, Experienced has got you brother-man.

Dude, I think you just became my hero.
“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Reverend Green

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 02:46:28 PM »
And there we go. the thin veneer of civility disappearers when the latent sees someone who isn't brainwashed into giving them sympathy. Although I guess It's not like I would expect help from a latent anyway. They never do anything but take bounty from the good working americans
You just wait, Preacher Man. When you got the hard choice of a shot or The Shot, you might be weighing your beliefs on one hand and that last bullet in the other. I'll go a step further, you latent-haters come a step within spittin distance of my man Machine Gun, we'll send em back to you giftwrapped and in installments. Hell is right now, right here, so you better get cozy with the friends you can take.

Chances are if I catch the blight it'll come from one of you veiny Mother F*ckers. You'll go vector and I won't get a chance. Thats why you should all move as far away from the enclaves as possible. Its just common sense

Zeke

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2017, 04:36:20 PM »

Chances are if I catch the blight it'll come from one of you veiny Mother F*ckers. You'll go vector and I won't get a chance. Thats why you should all move as far away from the enclaves as possible. Its just common sense

So wouldn't it just be easier for you to put a bullet in your head now and save us all the trouble? You don't have to worry about infection that way.

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
    • The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2017, 09:04:07 PM »
Being latent defines what I can do, it does not define who I am.  I'll put a bullet in my head before I turn vector, but I am not going to idly stand by and be useless to society until I have to make that choice.
Code Blue - Owner of "Latents for Less".  We're still human.  We still need care.

www.guidesmegaverse.podbean.com
The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast

One Bounty. Two Crypto

Dr.Dee

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2017, 03:35:22 AM »
Hey Ubiq, new taker here.  I guess I'm going by Code Blue.  I'm looking for a group to work with.  Willing to travel. 

I'm not sure what else to say so I guess I'll just talk.

So we're at the Big Boy, its this steam engine attraction up here in Wyoming.  I was just passing through when the Crash hit.  Well, you know what happened, but the place held, and since then we've scavenged that train to bits for every inch of steel we can use to reinforce the walls.   The whistle still works though, so we use that to kite the casualties.

Anyway, well I don't really feel like telling my life story to you guys but I guess I'll present my qualifications.   I was an EMT during the Crash.  I got bit, and got latent as a result, so that's pretty shitty, but I'm alive.  I need bounty, and I don't really care what I have to do anymore.  Its all hell, I just want to get my sister out of here.

Please.

Nothing urgent, but I got a buddy of mine, last name Edwards that was over in Missoula.  If you find yourself out that way and can get him to drop me a line, or just confirm he's dead, I be a few bounties' worth of grateful.
“Looking at the past must only be a means of understanding more clearly what and who they are so that they can more wisely build the future.”
― Paulo Freire, Pedagogy of the Oppressed

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
    • The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2017, 09:56:39 PM »

Nothing urgent, but I got a buddy of mine, last name Edwards that was over in Missoula.  If you find yourself out that way and can get him to drop me a line, or just confirm he's dead, I be a few bounties' worth of grateful.

I was actually over there, as part of a caravan.  Well close enough to spit.  The city's down, but from what I hear, a lot of people crossed that river there and ended up doing something in that little town Florence, south of it.   We passed by it, but I couldn't raise anyone on Ubiq, and the guy running the caravan just said to leave it the hell alone.  Weird.
Code Blue - Owner of "Latents for Less".  We're still human.  We still need care.

www.guidesmegaverse.podbean.com
The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast

One Bounty. Two Crypto