Author Topic: Info Broker, you need something and I will do my best to provide, for a fee.  (Read 5181 times)

DeusExMachina275

• Taker
  • Information is my game, God of the Machine is the
    • View Profile
Hello everyone out here in the plains of the damned, I am Deus Ex Machina

I am a purveyor of information, a broker, a dealer, and sometimes a stealer of secrets. However all of this comes at a cost, as information is my game, the best way to stay informed is to buy and sell. So my price is not bounty, oh no no no, it is just information. After all, you know what they say, "Knowledge is Power." Information can be the thing that saves you from death in the end, so remember Stay Informed.

Deus Ex Machina signing off.

So this purpose of this is for those looking for information or ideas, I can help, need to know of things in an area I can help, need ideas for a score or job, got you covered; and if you have any want to discuss aberrance, boy that will be a fun topic. All I ask is some information or ideas in return every once and awhile. Thanks, so glad this is up now!
Information is my game, God of the Machine is the name.

Reverend Green

• Bait
    • View Profile
Got a couple of guys over in California they say that there has been some activity on the off shore oil rig recently Im willing to share what I know if you can tell me what in the world is happening down there!

CodeBlue

• Moth
    • View Profile
    • The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast
Headrush, that little place near Mt. Rushmore, has been blasting local freqs for propane.  They must be worried about this winter.  Got anything for them?
Code Blue - Owner of "Latents for Less".  We're still human.  We still need care.

www.guidesmegaverse.podbean.com
The Guides to the Megaverse(tm) Podcast

One Bounty. Two Crypto

DeusExMachina275

• Taker
    • View Profile
As for the propane problem I suggest trying to find some of the maps for the pipeline, the one that lead to the protest, that was cancelled but then un- cancelled. Well maybe they can score big if no one else has thought about tapping that beautiful baby of black gold.

AS for you Mr. Green specifically where, southern cali, or Texas, or where exactly should I point my nose.

RiskManagement

• Bait
  • Risk Management For Hire, Ill Manage the risks.
    • View Profile
I know for a Fact that The Marine Corps' Mountain Warfare Training Center was abandoned during the crash and we barely grabbed anything out of the stores and left a bunch of weapons and vehicles, could be a huge score if your in that part of cali. might even still be some Ospreys still there, if you can fix it and know how to fly of course.
Risk Management For Hire, I'm your safety net.

Reverend Green

• Bait
    • View Profile
As for the propane problem I suggest trying to find some of the maps for the pipeline, the one that lead to the protest, that was cancelled but then un- cancelled. Well maybe they can score big if no one else has thought about tapping that beautiful baby of black gold.

AS for you Mr. Green specifically where, southern cali, or Texas, or where exactly should I point my nose.

South Ellwood Oil Fields, off shore

DeusExMachina275

• Taker
    • View Profile

South Ellwood Oil Fields, off shore

Well Mr. Green it depends on wether or not you believe the spook chat, according to the spooks there are some Causality Whales out on the waters, I however don't believe that, or won't until provided evidence, but What I can say if those things are not maintained properly, they leak gallons and gallons of oil into the water, which means your profit my be gone, or if it is being maintained that means the oil riggers haven't left yet. After all when shit hits the fan, do you really think the government would send some sort of extract team for some oil riggers. Hell they may not know whats going on, but that shouldn't be a huge issue. Now you said you have some info for me, I look forward to obtaining that, as I may or may not have a lead on a BIG score now I would like to offer it up to a bid, the best piece of info gets the lead.

Reverend Green

• Bait
    • View Profile
Well according to what some what I've been told by some takers in colorado, the Cheyenne Mountain Complex has been getting hot over the past few weeks, Black Apaches have been flying in and out at night(probably D.H.Q.S) couldn't tell you If they're trying to get in or taking people out though

DeusExMachina275

• Taker
    • View Profile
Thank you Mr. Green, it was a pleasure.

Owl

• Bait
    • View Profile
URGNT: need 9mm clip/ration/water drone dropped 39° 16' 28.2864'' N
94° 55' 27.4008'' W. Heavy weather in and out. Alone. Fire escape east side. Hurry plz

2B + supply fee. Good for it now or crypto. Help

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
  • Specializes in logistics and overthinking things.
    • View Profile
Re: Info Broker, you need something and I will do my best to provide, for a fee.
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 05:10:04 PM »
94° 55' 27.4008'' W. Heavy weather in and out. Alone. Fire escape east side. Hurry plz

From Hardy, AR I can get a drone to you in 8 hours, but thats the best I can do from this far out from you. but give the word and well work out pay later mate. unless someones closer send me a PM and Ill send this out after confirmation.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

DeusExMachina275

• Taker
    • View Profile
Re: Info Broker, you need something and I will do my best to provide, for a fee.
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2017, 03:26:52 PM »

Sorry Owl, drone delivery is not my deal, I am not great with those things I had one once, tried using it to drop some ordnance on some Cs, couldn't get it out of the blast fast enough because I crashed against a lamp post.

Owl

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2017, 12:19:31 AM »
Three days on that fire escape. My specs died as I posted to the forums and I knew I was dead. The clacking never stopped from the street beneath me and the thuds of the C's inside the apartment were my constant companions. I won't say that the single bullet left in my chamber wasn't calling to me, but I also won't hide I was too frozen to even sit up and look about, before I heard the whirring of that carrier drone heading my way.

Dadalos, I don't know where you muster the trust to send resources a third of the way across the country without confirmation, but I owe you my life. I had to haul it back to Bridge and give it a recharge, but your drone is headed back to you via return pattern as I type this, and the crypt should be in the bank. Many thanks.

Crazy thing is, I think the bottle of water was the biggest boon to me getting off that wretched platform. I popped the window and then kited the bastards up the stairs easy enough but once I got in I was accosted by this freaking LALA hermit demanding I pay the toll with an assault rifle toting dronkey standing beside him. I'm trying to decide what to do and he spots that bottle of water, goes all glassy eyed, and asks for it. I oblige and get the heck out. I already drank half of it as it were.

Anyway, thanks for my life D. Takers gotta take, but it's something to know we still have each other's backs out here. 

Oh and Deus, sorry to clutter your thread. Heat of the moment and all.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 06:11:11 PM by Owl »

Dadalos

• Ubiq Admin.
  • Specializes in logistics and overthinking things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2017, 11:05:34 PM »
Was a pleasure being able to get help to you in time. the foods was the easiest part, enclave here has large catfish farm going and so our trade-able foodstuffs arnt at the premium that it is in other places. the water was carbon filtered rainfall from the water rations storage tank, of all of it the ammo was the hardest, but the crypto will cover that and then some. though truth be told most of its going to the drone had to strip it down and rig up extra fuel and batteries to get it into your area as a one way trip. wasnt expecting to see it again if you wernt still there but figured the karma might come in handy down the road when im up the creek as it were.  8) . anyway keep your wits about you and stay safe. if your ever in the area look me up.

on another note : Deus. know anyone who can lay hands on or reliably knows the whereabouts of some diamond band saw blades? were chewing through standard blades faster then we can cobble together replacements and if we could get these in well be able to finish the expansion before winter rolls in.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 11:12:37 PM by Dadalos »
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone, I will turn my inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Nomad

• Bait
  • Has a lot of bad Karma
    • View Profile
 Willing to trade the location of an abandoned DARPA facility conducting blight research near portland in return for information on enclaves and raider groups in the rockies.  This information is required before the 4th of December to be relevant.  Thank you.
Interested in helping to reclaim the Loss? We are currently hiring contractors for high-risk assignments. Ask for details.