Author Topic: Introduction Thread  (Read 22087 times)

Kingfisher

• Bait
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction Thread
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2017, 12:15:13 PM »
Kingfisher here, running a crew out of  the 'Circus'. You can probably guess where it got the name. it's a trade caravan now, though they've still got the tents and trailers etc.

I'm running a side gig in engineering consultancy and have a pretty sweet setup with 3D printers. Hit me up if you need some custom drone mods or need to fix your wind turbine.

We're currently pitched up in the salt lake city area, if you need takers over here, let me know.

PS, i've been asked to mention that the Circus guys are always in the market for fuel, and have the bounty to pay.

Goodtimes

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2017, 07:32:17 PM »
Goodtimes here. Interim Mayor of Takeride, have been since we pushed the raiders out.

Edit: Just a warning...I get another PM about taxes, I'm taking note and hiking your rates as an annoyance fee.

Colt

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2017, 04:12:05 AM »
Hi I'm Colt, I'm a US Army veteran. Former Combat Medic.

I'm up in the Lakes looking for Love and Bounty.

I'm also looking to meet up with any other veterans surviving out near the 10k lakes.

KillingTime

• Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2017, 07:49:09 PM »
Well its evening here across the pond so I guess its good evening from me.

KillingTime here speaking to you all from our hell away from hell: Le ch√Ęteau du port. Yeah we still had some whimsy when we first named and built the place... ain't much of that left though. Situated in the former Calais port area and I say former because the most of the actual docks were bombed to shit by the valiantly withdrawing armies of what used to be NATO, so they couldn't be used by smugglers, the Mediterranean Alliance and mainly, though they would never admit it, us plain citizens. If you've heard of Dunkirk... it was many times worse than that.

So I don't know how much you people in the loss know about the situation here in this loss/wasteland, not a lot I would guess, since why the hell would you need to know about us here when you got more immediate problems such as survival but I'll be happy to fill you in somewhere else.

My specialty? Clocks, watches, timepieces, timers. Basically is it tells the time, requires a fine balance or a regular rhythm, I can fix it, mechanical or electronic. Oh and what uses would that have out here... I didn't mention my explosives expertise. I make the most reliable bombs in the area.